VOA Awards Program Ethical Statement
- We agree to evaluate all submitted sites within four (4) weeks of receipt of submission. If this deadline cannot be met, we agree to suspend submissions until we can again work within this timeframe.
- We agree not to divulge any information about any Applicant to persons, groups, or agencies not directly connected to our Awards Programs, and only then for the purpose of evaluating submissions and notifying winners.
All information received from Applicants via e-mail submissions or submission forms will
be deemed private.
- We agree to encourage and promote the use of original material for Awards Programs Criteria and evaluation processes. We agree to assist any person requesting advice concerning ethical evaluation for and disbursement of
awards. PLEASE NOTE: The Awards Evaluation processes in use at Visions of Adonai Design are copyrighted material and written authorization is required for their use.
- We agree to maintain any owned individual web site/s that include Awards Program/s to a standard that meets the Criteria of the Award/s given. In the case of any Award/s offered that is/are OUTSIDE the main subject of our web
site/s, any and/or all such web site/s will be maintained to a high standard of integrity
in all its/their main areas.
- We agree to maximum dimensions of Awards given in courtesy of web sites that will use them. If the maximum dimensions cannot be adhered to then a text only link will be permitted for graphics larger than maximum size. (Maximum
size dimensions offered from this web site are: no more than 200 pixels Height and 200 pixels Width.)
- We agree that there will be only one obligation for winning Awards from this web site beyond meeting the Criteria. It is not,
and never will be, mandatory at this web site to sign a Guest book or to join a mailing
list. It is a requirement that any Awards granted from this web site must be linked back
to our web site in a method that will be outlined in Award notification e-mails.
- We agree that we will not grant Awards to, or in any other manner endorse or promote, any web site that endorses, promotes or contains content which is considered globally to be illegal or discriminatory whether same be
against human or wildlife.
- We agree that we will not accept favors of any sort in exchange for preferential treatment of submissions. We will at all times maintain a high standard of honesty and integrity.
- We agree that we will take all measures necessary to maintain the honor and integrity of our Awards Programs.
Submitted on this day, March 14th, 2004
Credit for this Code of Ethics Document goes to CEM/CEMA