VOA Awards Program Ethical Statement
June Kaminski, Owner of all Awards Programs held at the Visions of Adonai web
site and staff, do hereby declare on behalf of myself and any other Evaluator/s who may be
contracted at any time by Visions of Adonai Design to evaluate for any Visions of Adonai Design Sponsored
Award Program, that we agree to advance and promote the Web site Evaluator Code of Ethics
in order to ensure fairness to all Applicants and to maintain the honor and integrity of
Applicants, Evaluators and Awards.
- We agree that all critiques given will be constructive in nature as positive comment is productive. We will refrain from criticism unless specifically requested by an Applicant, and in such instances, will remain positive where possible in an effort to promote goodwill and advance the level of quality among Internet sites.
- We agree to allow eligibility to all Applicants who meet the SET (posted online, written = set) Criteria of any particular
award. We agree to be uniform in our eligibility requirements (Criteria) and will fairly
evaluate all sites/pages meeting our Criteria which are submitted by any Applicant. We
further agree to clearly post these Criteria.
- We agree not to discriminate on grounds of race, gender, nation of origin, religion, profession, age, mental or physical handicap, or any other reason which is not globally viewed as an illegal trait or manner of conduct.
- We agree to set forth Awards Criteria and to adhere to same. Proposed time frames for changes will be posted for two (2) weeks prior to the final publishing of same with notices posted on site so all potential Applicants can
view and understand the proposed changes.
- We agree to evaluate web sites under the Criteria which was in place at the time of any and/or all application/s. If changes are made to Criteria AFTER application/s is/are received, the submitted site/s will be evaluated using the Criteria that was in effect when Applicant/s initially submitted the site/s.
- We agree to immediately inform any Criteria compliant Applicant in writing, of a 'Refrain to Evaluate' if it is found that a Conflict of Interest would occur in evaluating their Web site - e.g. Such may occur upon being
requested to evaluate the Web site of a good friend. We will offer such Applicant a choice
of Evaluator taken from our Membership Listing.
- We agree to maintain a professional, friendly and positive manner in any and/or all correspondence and/or communication held with any Applicant/s.